Who we are? – Introduction
Innovative Ghar Nepal (IngNepal) is a Non-profitable and Non-government organization of Nepal working for the youth development in technical education. It provides an interactive display place for the innovative students to come together in an effort to promote, educate, explore, create and share their curiosity.
We, Innovative Ghar Nepal, integrate principles from all disciplines of engineering and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the development of our Nation, and provide valuable hands-on knowledge sharing and put up experience to the society. The main vision of the organization is to expose everyone to the newest advancement in the technology by focusing on research, skill sharing, and hands-on experience through team spirit. We are putting all our endeavor for the removal of technical gap existing between different regions of Nepal, and uplifting women workforce in ICT, and finally create a raised area for the research and development in science and technical sector.
We are always in the wave of integrating ideas and innovations to work with inventive minds, and similar organizations.
What we do? – Objectives
We are mainly focusing in ICT. The main objectives of the organization are:
- Work in EGS (Exploring, Gaining and Sharing) model to bridge technological gap in different region of Nepal.
- Information Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D) of society.
- Women empowerment and involvement of Women in ICT.
- Work on theoretical and research based areas related to Science & Technology.
- Provide training, tutorials and related technical works for the encouragement of IT literacy among different groups of people.
- Make a keen participation in seminars, research discussion and workshops so as to provide a broader and greater view for IT policy.
- To actively pursue burning ICT issues of the country, this requires professional and academic attentions.
- To become a professional forum for the IT students of the whole nation.
- To explore new horizon of challenges and opportunities that can boost the technological, economic and educational scenario of the country.
Where we works?
IngNepal mainly focuses in technical education and believes that the development in ICT will helps to develop the country. Keeping ICT4D in pin-point, we works for the development of ICT among the people of society and targets the youth in our programs.
We have been organized different ICT related programs in different colleges of Kathmandu and Pokhara. We now run different activities and programs in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur and Pokhara. We are also planning to extends our programs to other major cities and then villages of Nepal.